
Today Henrik had the misfortune of missing his flight, not because he was late but because his plane was not at the same airport he was at... or something. Good part is means he is here for a couple more days! YAH. Celebrations were had with banana pancakes. We can now go and see the Autistic childrens work at the gallery which has just opened. The sun is shining so bright today so I cherish it, it wont be here for much longer! Awesome sunsets up here on level 12!




This is my local park where we watch deer.. ok, enough about the deer Gen...

We are nearly finished the Peggy Sue Clip. I have been editing and listened to the song many times, its a great track. Here are some photos from the shoot in Hackney and Brighton.
The shoot was a lot of fun. We met some real tjomens = chums.

I love the pic of the girls lying down and the little local tricksters watching on. They asked a million questions while I was standing up on the bridge shooting the girls, and I didnt realise til later there were also hiding under the bridge with stink bombs. The girls did a great job, and ended up giving the kids a skateboard once we wrapped... Not so safe in the knowledge that they wouldnt not hurt themselves.. it was a very cheap skateboard... Oh well, they were tough kids! Lots of kids here in the UK!


In between wrapping shooting the video and heading to the live show Henrik got snap happy and took some photos on Brighton Beach with the only person around to shoot! I tried to look comfy on the rocks as the ones where I am actually reflecting how uncomfy they are, dont look very good! I dont get rocks over sand at beaches.. never have.


Kung Fu Fighting and Pass This On are sort of the theme songs of that shoot, we played it over and over. I think I liked Kung Fu Fighting a bit more than most people. Awww yeah. I made a mix cd of danceable tracks which went off a treat in Dalston where we stopped people to dance for us...
In fact it was a little bit frightening, but they did it with expert timing.. ohh ooo ohh ohhhh.. HA! I love it. I gotta get up and dance now. Ciao!!

No comments:
Post a Comment