Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Locating, hunting, skating



Today Henrik and I went location hunting for the music video shoot tomorrow. I need a lot of skateboards.. which we hope to round up this week. For tomorrow I just need one, so I bought it from the local sports store. The guy there asked what we were using it for, shortly after seeing me ask Henrik to get down on his back lie on the board and see how easy it is and comfy to push yourself around on it....

So yeah I told him its for a music video and he asked if we 'happen to need' any extras to which I promptly responded YEAH, we need dancers... And he said "well, I happen to be a LUFFLY Dancer.'

Notice me trying to imply the accent... It was great he really drew out the word DANCER pronounced the real proper way. His name is Don and it was against store policy to get my number so he gave me his. Sweet. He said his lady friends are professional dancers so BRING IT ON I say! In fact, I need to go to sleep so I look alive tomorrow!

My phone company has conveniently chosen this week to go freaky and has selected certain numbers in my phone to not allow me to call or sms at all. I have been barred from certain lines. These lines are.. the band.. other people I need to call.. Thats pretty much the list.

So lets hope all goes to plan tomorrow. Photos soon.\



These are stills from my video camera, I played with the colours. Henrik and I did a test shoot outside some shops nearby. I was doing my, Im not embarassed actually I kinda am but I am looking cool like Usher, shots... Sort of...

It's getting colder... I guess people in RNB videos usually look hot not cold. Oh well. I'm working on it.

No comments: