Saturday, October 13, 2007

London, again!

I made this today, she makes me smile. Meet Tsukiko, 'chisai dobutsu' as Gavin called her... translates to little monster.




I have arrived back in London and found a lovely flat in Stoke Newington, 12th floor of a housing estate... I have amazing views... will post some photos soon...
Today was my first day back on my laptop for ages, first day with both my own bed and internet right at my finger tips! These two things have been pretty exciting.. plus, a tv. I dont really watch tv, I can take a conservative guess that I have watched no more than 25 hours of in in the last 2 years... But today, I have watched about an hour, of CURRENT.tv in the tv in the lounge here. Its quite nice to watch user created content that is actually good, and on a tv... I have been inspired by a few stories.

I switched between capturing and editing some of my own stuff, and watching stuff like this

http://hrw.org/campaigns/crp/child_soldiers/index.htm


A doco on child soliders.

No comments: