Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I dont want to call Thony... but I do need a room! Any tips??

Are you coming to London for holidays or for a while?
Need a place to stay for a while?

AVAILABLE JUST FROM THE 13TH OF OCTOBER 2007
AVAILABLE JUST FROM THE 13TH OF OCTOBER 2007
AVAILABLE JUST FROM THE 13TH OF OCTOBER 2007

Room Share. (2 people in the bedroom)
Bunk bed in the bedroom. (You will take the bed on the top)

You can stay for no less than ONE WEEK.
You can NOT stay for more than THREE WEEKS

PRICE
1 WEEK – 70.00 pounds
2 WEEKS – 130.00 pounds
3 WEEKS – 180.00 pounds

You have to pay all the money in the first day you get to the flat.
You have to provide a copy of any photo ID. (Security Reasons)

We are 6 young guys in the flat, so you can not be over than 30 years old.

If you stay for 3 weeks you will be included to the cleaning schedule for the 3 weeks.

You will share the room with me. I am the Tenant of the Flat.
I am a very calm guy, I just do not stand mess in my bedroom, but you will see that I do some mess and I do not have time to tidy up, but you of course will have time enough to keep the bedroom tidy.

I have to be honest, it’s not a big room but I think its nice and calm.
I have a big TV with subtitles, if you are coming to learn English that you will help you a lot, but please, don’t come to my flat to stay all day and all night long at home watching TV.

All the people who lives in here are very nice and if you like go out for a drink or clubbing I am sure you will have some one of them to go with you. Even me If I have time I will be happy to show you around.

We have wash machine and normally you as guest we do the washing together, you just need by some washing powder.

I have a laptop and net, so when I will not be using it, you will be able to check your emails, just when I will not be using it and be at home.

No one is aloud to smoke in the Flat, if you do not smoke, great because I am allergic, but if you do, you will have to do this outdoors.

Well, for more details just send me an email with all question you would like to know and I will be happy to answer all of them.

Hope to see you soon.


------------------

I also find a few of these ROOM FREE FOR GIRLS ads...



Free room and meals for girl in return for some tidying up work in our house in the lovely Broadstairs in Kent. My name is George my Wife is Tanya we are looking for a girl who needs help with their living accomodation. Can be temporary or longer if we all get on together. Live as part of the family with your own room and |TV for your privacy.
If interested, tell me a bit about yourself, why you need accomodation. Tell me about yourself, your family life, working or not and send a few photographs by attachment.
Kind regards,
George and Tanya.

No comments: