





SO, I don't really blog that often and when I do I never get round to mentioning all the stuff we have been up to, but , here are a few highlights from this hectic week.
We just finished shooting a new music video for the wonderful Nick Huggins, it was a lot of fun.
The song is called 'Movie We Made' and you can listen to it here www.myspace.com/apocketfullofstones. He is an excellent producer too... A boy to keep an eye on...
New videos coming this month for Eva Popov, Simon Moore and a few other treats...



This week we are going up to Sydney for a conference where I will be doing a pitch ...
Fingers crossed.
After a very sad and distressing week it was refreshing to be able to finish it off by focussing on smiles like this.




Nothing like a bit of harmonious over achieving brothers rocking out in front of a happy crowd at a great venue. I can't believe they might be turning the Palais Theatre in to apartments??? Craziness.
Evermore played with a 21 piece Zulu choir visiting from South Africa for the first time. Man do those guys let off good energy.
You can watch some of my work videos here www.heraldsun.com.au
Evermore acoustic performance and interview, APRA awards, what else, oh David shot a tiger and snow leapord getting their teeth fixed at the zoo, that is on there too!
The clock is ticking and I am leaving Melbourne soon, excited to shoot and see all my friends overseas, and excited to meet more 11 year olds. Let me know where you will be in July :)
Enough for now. I have 4980 photographs to tend to...

No comments:
Post a Comment