Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sore tum tums





We just got cake and ate it in the car in the dark then realised it was mouldy = GROSS! I took it back and the severely defensive shop lady starting yelling at me, no sooner than she grabbed the remaining cake and mushed it so hard in to the gladwrap then threw it in the bin quickly. Talk about destroying the evidence. I LOOK LIKE TROUBLE apparently, and she has been working around food for 35 years and never had ANY trouble.. so you know, I can go to bed feeling a bit queezy in the gut but ever so tough knowing that I am BAD ASS by The Real Greek Souvlaki Cafe standards...

She messed with the wrong girl I tell you, the wrong girl.
Especially now that I am 26 and all bitter about old age and stuff, plus I hav had lots of cake lately so I am cakewise some would think...

Her argument was "It was in the fridge so it can't be off!"

Maybe she will let me wrap random shit up and put it in her fridge and then I can come round every month or two when its green and say "but it is in the FRIDGE so it must be ok"

Ay ay ay, I am USUALLY very sympathetic with these sort of things, I did my days in hospitality, and I know the customer is always right stuff can be a pain, but, hello!
Of all people, telling me that I am 'out for trouble'... hello ! I IS OUT FOR CAKIES! No trouble. My tummy feels gross now.

Hey Gen, dont whinge, you are BAD ASS remember, the worst she has seen in 35 years!

What would you do in my position? She did her best to make a spectacle out of me in front of new customers as they entered the store... She said loudly 'she wants to eat the cake then get her money back too!'



Whoop -

No comments: