I finished editing the long awaited Oklahomo Trio music video. Shot at Strahov (Praha, Czech Republic) the biggest (abandoned) sports stadium in the world. It was worth jumping the fence for. Lovely Light. I will post the film here very soon.
I also like the colour of these flats on Rathdowne St. Anyone have any friends who live in commission flats - let me know - I need an exterior location to shoot at...
Jo and Anna FINALLY met at my MUFF screening which was fun (thanks to all the people who came!). What is Anna saying/thinking in this photo?? Please comment!I got an sms from Anne Marie who I first met in Grade 3 whenwe all fell in love with her and her Winnie Cooperisms. She has been living in Dubai, and now Queensland so we got to catch up on Lygon st! Fun!
Plug In City and J Hawk and the Muddy Amps play Friday July 21 at EuroTrash 18 Corrs Lane, Melbourne. Two of my favourite local bands - check them out. I like to shoot em both.
I have been quite tired this week. A few not so fun things have happened like my Nicholson st tram crashing in to a car with a lady and a 3 or 4 year old boy. The boy screamed a lot, but they both somehow managed to get out of the very written off car - weird seeing airbags just after they popped. Weirder still is having a feeling a tram would ram in to a car for the past week... I sensed it was coming. Please drive or ride safe peoples. I was drinking water at the time and so got a bit of whiplash as my head was back... Whilst we cannot live in fear - we can obey road rules regardless of the time of day and how precious your cargo is, and how much of a hurry we all seem to be in. India has also been very sad. On a positive note I did get good news about something else today - I squeeled, Anna squeeled - we all squeeled.My eyes are tired of my space and you tube... looking for good artists/bands to make music videos for... know anyone interesting?




No comments:
Post a Comment