
After trying to sniff him down all weekend I was delighted when he came to me yesterday! John cis back from the bush looking VERY sharp! He had a nice suit jacket on, and his bum bag was filling out the back of it so he looked much curvier that he really is. Lovely dancing shoes too. I played him some fun music and he approved of the bedroom as a dance floor. We talked about Alexander Technique,
drank nice tea and watched Kings of Convenience on YouTube.
On Monday night Joe, Beau and Gen set off in the ute to pick up Birthday Gen from circus training. Joe has decided I am Gen, and she can be Evieve... Or Evie...
Circus wan't finished yet so Beau and I got all Village People, jumped up on the ute and tried to embarass Gen from outside.
Then we thought - what the heck let's go inside and make some calls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU Evie - 22 today. We ate yummy Thai Viet then literally ran to Nova to catch Hidden. I have seen it twice now. It is very interesting. Have you seen it?
Sunday night Nana was being VERY CUTE! She was giggling so much and when I started taking photos I said "Smile" and she said "Help!"
I showed Nana some of my new clothes... She looked very impressed, tucked the bag under her arm and said thanks... she thought they were all for her! Funny. She loves red, spots, animal print etc... I guess I get my taste from her! I felt bad taking them back off her... I asked Mum is I should give her one... But Nana insisted she'd jump on a train and go buy some herself. When we said goodbye she moved fast and tried to steal them without me noticing! SNEAKY! So cute. I am glad she is feeling so much better.
After Nana's I was accosted by Detective Boomie. She was investigating claims that she herself ate Bosco's dinner...

No comments:
Post a Comment