Hello from Moroc,
I have been having a good time here, and have many tales to tell:: But for now I must head back to the guesthouse pack and sleep. Tomorrow I head north to Marrakech in a taxi via the Tiz n Test pass which they say has hairpin roads through the mountains.
Given my car history, its fair to say I am a LITTLE bit scared as everyone refers to this track as v dangerous, but hey everyone says that about travelling alone as a women here and I have been fine really.
I am liking wearing traditional dress, even thought tonight I am in a mans jellabah. Guys were trying to talk to me and make conversation late one night. They were coming from behind and speaking english so I had NO IDEA how they knew I wasnt local... then someone back at the guesthouse pointed out, WELL, you are wearing a mans jellabah, and perhaps those trainers give you away. The ladies here dont wear nike waffles style shoes, but I wouldnt be caught dead without these babies. But thats another story.
Photos soon, back to London for a week from Wednesday. I only wish I had pics from the Hammam:: = pubic bath. That was ACE. I am super clean.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment