Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Demons and Angels

Click here to view my new blogYesterday I went to see Irvine and Hannah aged 11, at their drumming competition. Man the steel drums are so COOL! It is hard to keep still when filming, I cant stop moving to the beat. Has anyone ever heard them in Oz? I am hooked.

3rd prize. They shoulda won. Not that winning is everything ...
Then Milo aged 2 weeks had a go for my camera!

Meet ASTI aged 9, one of the main stars of my new Dogumentary, its been a long time between Dogumentaries, but this one is going be gold! Asti will explain how a supermodel requested him for a 4 day photoshoot overseas paying about AU 7500, but how once his Mum heard it was for Naomi Campbell she refused. You know, after all that mad phone throwing press.. He might not be safe! Stay tuned...

No comments: