Thursday, December 07, 2006

Alice Sings Nancy

The Alice Sings video shoot went really well in Denmark over the weekend. We have been flat chat, an expression that sounds odd to me the more I say it. I have loads of footage to edit considering the song is 1.47 mins! Very radio friendly length. The actor was awesome, Steen was a pleasure to work with, so focussed yet relaxed, so poker faced yet Little Miss Sunshine like.... mmm, you'll see... Alice and Mikkel are lovely. Very talented musicians.



Check out this little video I made of them mucking around. I didn't have a mic plugged in so the audio is rough...Alice reminds me of a young version of my Mum. Beautiful voice, gorgeous looking and a little bit nuts! A wonderful combination to be pointing a camera at. Copenhagen is very cute.

In other news... the sun starts to go down around 3pm here! Nuts! I will get so much daylight when I get home. Home... ah yes, I am looking for one, again. Oh the joy... They are booting us out of Rathdowne st to rebuild it... I knew that room was too good to be true.

I have been editing a teaser for ELEVEN and Henrik has helped me make www.iameleven.com

We have a few more shoots to complete here in Sweden before I leave. The clock is ticking, and so is my brain...
Oh yes, a HUGE thanks again to everyone who voted in NOISE. I won and it is a big help... TACK! :)

5 comments:

Born Dancin' said...

The video is set to private so it doesn't play (unless it's just my computer).

Anonymous said...

It should play. Has anyone else had that problem? I will send it to you JB.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it doesn't play

Anonymous said...

The video is not private so it'll play.

Mike Bailey said...

how did you get the background so black while the subjects were so nicely lit?