Together again!
Anita's 50th birthday party! Her Orienteering friends made her cry. I don't know what they said in the speech but they had a cardboard toilet.
Meet Sören!
Alice, Alice, who the F&%" is Alice! Singing this with about 60 Swedes was pretty funny! The one man band was awesome. He really played some awesome hits.
What can I say...We got along.
Left over drinks after the big party. And my new favourite shoes from Harajuku.
Calle eating my business card? They didn't do that in Japan, or anywhere else I have ever been actually. He really did eat the whole thing? My phone number is floating around his tummy now.
Our street in Malmo, which is in the south of Sweden about 40 mins from Copenhagen the Danish capital.Our first supper at the new apartment. Mmmm Kikkoman.

Scandy bikers.


A couple of weeks ago I really had to find a certain video... I had a craving, well cravings, for example... macaroons and Kikkoman Soy Sauce, ...it really is the best. This is us looking desperate on the streets walking from one video store to the next.
GOT IT!!!! WOO HOO! I bought it, so now it is mine for good. Seen it? En Underbar Dag.

No comments:
Post a Comment