Thursday, September 07, 2006

So much going on in Melbourne Town!

There is a lot going on at the mo'


I found an earring on the ground at Ding Dong and made it my mission to find its owner! After a little hunt staring at girls ears and getting funny looks.. I found her! I found my Cinderella. And Might I add she was THRILLED to meet me - her knght in shining.. Umm.. actually she became fixated with me for my kind heart and the fact she thought I looked like Charlotte from Sex and The City? I don't really watch it but she gave me lots of hugs and we danced a lot. The guy tryng to pick her up looked pretty peeved I was cutting his lunch... but hey - when given the opportunity to play a Prince - I will anyday!

2 comments:

Manolo Blah Blah said...

Did she put the earring back on, after it had been on the floor at a nightclub?

Vieva said...

Yep! She was too distracted by the excitement of meeting her Prince that she must not have thought about that... Let's hope she didn't get any Ding Dong infections those floors are nasty at the best of times.