Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tip Toe!





Glad it didn't eat the kids...






Yah for Nicole for capturing the fun, clearly! I have enough photos from that night to make me laugh til the next children and animals shoot.


Being in a very good sound studio AND listening to Hari's voice all day... too good! 6am starts are hard... and I am always suprised at how many people are up that early walking around looking normal.. Even the shops opposite our house are open! That I never knew!

Nearly done...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we get some hari noise on here? i wanna hear what he´s saying!

Vieva said...

Yeah soon!
I was laughing SO much in the sound studio and Chris was like 'wha?' and I said 'I am just laughing coz he has the best voice in the whole world.' Then Chris started repeating all Hari's cute words... It's infectious.

Born Dancin' said...

I tag you. Check out my blog for what you have to do.